In November last year, House and leisure approached us to work with them on an event for a Mr Price launch. The theme, ‘We go together’, we came up with the following menu and a few pictures we managed to take during the event.
“Cheese and Tomato”
Bocconcinni mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and micro basil on skewers.
“Egg and Bacon”
Rye rounds topped with quail egg and dusted with bacon crumbs.
“Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding’
Rare roast beef served in Yorkshire pudding with horse raddish cream.
“Smoked salmon and cream cheese”
Smoked salmon roses with cream cheese and soy flavoured pearls.
“Cheese and fruit”
Blue cheese tart topped with caramelised fruit.
Mains: Floating dinner:
“Fish n chips”
Fish goujohns with string fries and home made tartar sauce, served in paper cones.
“Bangers and Mash”
Mini home made sausages with creamed potato.
“Bunny and Chow”
Chicken tikka massala served in mini brioche bread bun.
“Mac and Cheese”
Mini pasta shapes served in cream sauce, topped with parmesan.
“Strawberries and cream”
Mini consol jars with fresh strawberries and thick cream.
“Bread and butter”
Bread and butter pudding (made with croissants and white chocolate).
“Chocolate and orange”
Mini short crust pastry chocolate and orange tarts.
We catered for the House and Leisure house of the year awards.
Message from our client:
“Just a massive thank you again for the stunning and delicious food. EVERYONE is still raving about it. Well done!
I look forward to working with you again in the near future. “
What a fantastic evening, beautiful venue at 3 Desmond in Kramerville. We served up a feast of delicious harvest table platters, everyone consumed with delight. See links below to the House and Leisure website and Facebook page, as well as a write up in the Sunday Times.
1. Roast salmon in a teriyaki marinade.
2. Rolled lamb roasted with a mint, mustard and balsamic glaze served on onion, rosemary and garlic.
3. Crisp duckserved with a spiced plum chutney.
4. Whole baked bringal halved and topped with tahina spiced yoghurt, roasted nuts and fresh rocket. (V)
5. Individual chicken and mushroom pies .
6. Whole beef fillet grilled.
7. Summery pasta with ricotta, basil and black olives. (V)
8. Mushroom risotto topped with parmesan shavings and fresh herbs. (V)
9. Asian egg noodle stir fry with juicy prawns, baby calamari and stir fried baby vegetables.
10. Rare roast beef with creamed horse raddish.
11. Stuffed roast chicken breast fresh herbs and lemon.
Salad and vegetable options:
1. Traditional Greek salad with tomato, cucumber, red onion, green pepper and feta.
2. Thai roast butternut and sweet potato salad with crispy greens and crushed peanut brittle.
3. Rocket and parmesan salad with extra virgin olive oil.
4. Peppery leaves with julienned beetroot, goats’ cheese, seeds and currants with a balsamic reduction.
5. Saffron couscous with feta, currants, nuts and pomegranate.
6. Roast potato and onion.
7. Herbed baby potatoes.
8. Spiced pumpkin wedges.
9. Blanched green beans with flaked almonds.
10. Blanched baby vegetables with butter and fresh herbs.
11. Creamed mash potato.
Prices on request.